Is Special K Cinnamon Pecan Vegan? If you’re looking for a quick answer Special K Cinnamon Pecan may not be vegan since may contain derived-animal ingredients. For more detail keep reading!
I get this question quite often because Special K Cinnamon Pecan is well-known. In this article, I will examine and answer all questions related to Special K.
What Is Special K Cinnamon Pecan?
Special K Cinnamon Pecan is a cereal made with a crunch mix of rice and wheat flakes by Kellogg’s, This cereal is packed with flavorful pecans.
Special K Cinnamon Pecan Ingredients
According to SMART LABEL Special K Cinnamon Pecan is made with the following ingredients:
- Whole Grain Wheat
- Pecans (Pecans, Rosemary Extract For Freshness)
- Wheat Bran
- Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt
- Brown Sugar Syrup
- Malt Flavor
- BHT For Freshness
- Vitamins And Minerals:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
Is Special K Cinnamon Pecan Vegan? Why?
Is Special K Cinnamon Pecan Vegan? The answer is NO. Special K Cinnamon Pecan is not vegan, since it contains a derived-animal ingredient: vitamin D3. As known vegans can not consume ingredients sourced from animals. So, Special K Cinnamon Pecan is unsuitable for vegans.
- Is Great Value Fruit & Cream Flavor Variety Pack Instant Oatmeal Vegan?
- Is Special K Fruit And Yogurt Vegan?
- Are Special K Red Berries Vegan?
- Is Special K Strawberry Vegan?
- Is Special K Banana Vegan?
- Is Special K Vanilla Almond Vegan?
- Are Very Berry Cheerios Vegan?
- Is Special K Protein Cereal Vegan?
- Is Special K Chocolate Delight Vegan?
DISCLAIMER: SoundVegan, Inc. disclaims all liability and does not advocate the use or abuse of any goods, products, or medications. Although we make every effort to ensure the authenticity of our material, we cannot make any promises. We work hard to give you helpful information so you may choose the best course of action for your lifestyle and health.