Is Special K Strawberry Vegan? If you’re looking for a quick answer Special K Strawberry is not vegan since they contain derived-animal ingredients. For more detail keep reading!
I get this question quite often because Special K Strawberry is well-known. In this article, I will examine and answer all questions related to Special K.
What Is Special K Strawberry?
Special K Strawberry is a cereal burst with red berries made by mixing rice and wheat flakes and crunchy fruity goodness by Kellogg’s, This cereal is a great Breakfast and a good start for your day, and also the perfect snack for the afternoon and late-night.
Special K Strawberry Ingredients
According to SMART LABEL Special K Strawberry is made with the following ingredients:
- Whole grain wheat
- freeze-dried strawberries
- wheat bran
- brown sugar syrup
- malt flavor
- Vitamins and Minerals:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- reduced iron
- vitamin E acetate
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride)
- vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- folic acid
- vitamin D3
- vitamin B12
- vitamin B12
Is Special K Strawberry Vegan? Why?
Is Special K Strawberry Vegan? The answer is NO. Special K Strawberry is not vegan, since it contains a derived-animal ingredient: vitamin D3. So, Special K Strawberry is unsuitable for vegans.
- Vitamin D3: Gray-Area Ingredient. is slightly controversial among vegans since it can be made from vegan sources like lichen, but it’s usually from lanolin (from sheep’s wool).
- Is Great Value Fruit & Cream Flavor Variety Pack Instant Oatmeal Vegan?
- Is Special K Fruit And Yogurt Vegan?
- Are Special K Red Berries Vegan?
- Is Special K Cinnamon Pecan Vegan?
- Is Special K Chocolate Delight Vegan?
- Is Special K Pumpkin Spice Vegan?
- Is Special K Protein Cereal Vegan?
- Is Special K Vanilla Almond Vegan?
- Is Special K Banana Vegan?
DISCLAIMER: SoundVegan, Inc. disclaims all liability and does not advocate the use or abuse of any goods, products, or medications. Although we make every effort to ensure the authenticity of our material, we cannot make any promises. We work hard to give you helpful information so you may choose the best course of action for your lifestyle and health.