Is Special K Protein Cereal Vegan? If you’re looking for a quick answer Special K Protein Cereal is not vegan since they contain derived-animal ingredients. For more detail keep reading!
I get this question quite often because Special K Protein Cereal is well-known. In this article, I will examine and answer all questions related to Special K.
What Is Special K Protein Cereal?
Special K Protein Cereal is a cereal rich in protein, it has 19g protein per 100g made by Kellogg’s, This cereal is a great Breakfast to start yo morning with.
Special K Protein Cereal Ingredients
According to SMART LABEL Special K Protein Cereal is made with the following ingredients:
- Whole wheat
- wheat gluten
- soy protein isolate
- wheat bran
- contains 2% or less of cinnamon
- malt flavor
- natural flavors
- BHT for freshness
- Vitamins and Minerals:
- Calcium carbonate
- reduced iron
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- folic acid
- vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride)
- vitamin D3
- vitamin B12
Is Special K Protein Cereal Vegan? Why?
Is Special K Protein Cereal Vegan? The answer is NO. Special K Protein Cereal is not vegan, since it contains a derived-animal ingredient: vitamin D3. So, Special K Protein Cereal is unsuitable for vegans.
- Is Great Value Fruit & Cream Flavor Variety Pack Instant Oatmeal Vegan?
- Is Special K Fruit And Yogurt Vegan?
- Is Special K Vanilla Almond Vegan?
- Is Special K Cinnamon Pecan Vegan?
- Is Special K Chocolate Delight Vegan?
- Is Special K Pumpkin Spice Vegan?
- Are Special K Red Berries Vegan?
- Is Special K Strawberry Vegan?
- Is Special K Banana Vegan?
DISCLAIMER: SoundVegan, Inc. disclaims all liability and does not advocate the use or abuse of any goods, products, or medications. Although we make every effort to ensure the authenticity of our material, we cannot make any promises. We work hard to give you helpful information so you may choose the best course of action for your lifestyle and health.