Is Special K Vanilla Almond Vegan? I get this question quite often because Special K Vanilla Almond is the best thing to start your morning with since it is rich in vitamins, minerals, and Fiber.
In this article, I will examine the Special K Vanilla Almond by answering all related questions to it. So, Let’s start by list the ingredients first
Special K Vanilla Almond Ingredients
According to SMART LABEL Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal is made with the following ingredients:
- Whole grain wheat
- wheat bran
- brown sugar syrup
- malt flavor
- natural flavor
- BHT for freshness
- Vitamins and Minerals:
- Reduced iron
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- vitamin E acetate
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride)
- vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- folic acid
- vitamin D3
- vitamin B12
Is Special K Vanilla Almond Vegan? Why?
Special K Vanilla Almond Vegan? The answer is NO. Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal is not vegan, since it contains a derived-animal ingredient: vitamin D3.
As known vegans can’t consume ingredients sourced from animals. So, Special K Vanilla Almond is unsuitable for vegans.
- Is Special K Fruit And Yogurt Vegan?
- Are Special K Red Berries Vegan?
- Is Special K Strawberry Vegan?
- Is Special K Banana Vegan?
- Is Special K Protein Cereal Vegan?
- Is Special K Cinnamon Pecan Vegan?
- Is Special K Pumpkin Spice Vegan?
- Are Very Berry Cheerios Vegan?
- Is Special K Chocolate Delight Vegan?
DISCLAIMER: SoundVegan, Inc. disclaims all liability and does not advocate the use or abuse of any goods, products, or medications. Although we make every effort to ensure the authenticity of our material, we cannot make any promises. We work hard to give you helpful information so you may choose the best course of action for your lifestyle and health.