Is Special K Vanilla Almond Vegan? I get this question quite often because Special K Banana is made based on whole-grain wheat & rice which makes it great to start your day. since it Is rich in fiber.
In this article, I will examine and answer all questions related to Special K Banana whether is vegan or not.
Special K Banana Ingredients
According to SMART LABEL Special K Banana is made with the following ingredients:
- Whole grain wheat
- banana chips (bananas, coconut oil, sugar, natural flavor)
- wheat bran
- contains 2% or less of salt
- malt flavor
- brown sugar syrup
- Natural flavors
- Vitamins and Minerals:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- reduced iron
- vitamin E acetate
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride)
- folic acid
- vitamin D3
- vitamin B12
Is Special K Banana Vegan? Why?
Is Special K Banana Vegan? The answer is NO. Special K Banana is not vegan, since it contains a derived-animal ingredient: vitamin D3.
As known vegans can not consume ingredients sourced from animals. So, Special K Banana is unsuitable for vegans.
- Is Special K Fruit And Yogurt Vegan?
- Are Special K Red Berries Vegan?
- Is Special K Strawberry Vegan?
- Is Special K Vanilla Almond Vegan?
- Is Special K Protein Cereal Vegan?
- Is Special K Cinnamon Pecan Vegan?
- Are Very Berry Cheerios Vegan?
- Is Special K Pumpkin Spice Vegan?
- Is Special K Chocolate Delight Vegan?
DISCLAIMER: SoundVegan, Inc. disclaims all liability and does not advocate the use or abuse of any goods, products, or medications. Although we make every effort to ensure the authenticity of our material, we cannot make any promises. We work hard to give you helpful information so you may choose the best course of action for your lifestyle and health.