In need of a midnight snack while binge-watching the latest hot Tv show. Pirate Booty could be the snack you need, but is it suitable for your vegan or vegetarian diet? In this article, I will be addressing that along with the following questions.
- What is Pirate’s Booty?
- What are Pirate’s Booty ingredients?
- Is Pirate’s Booty vegan?
- Is Pirate’s Booty vegetarian?
- Is Pirate’s Booty halal?
- Is Pirate’s Boot Gluten-free?
What is Pirate’s Booty?
B&G Foods produces Pirate’s Booty, a delicious baked, not fried, puffed rice and corn snack made with actual aged white cheddar cheese snack. A gluten-free snack, that contains almost little discernible cheese flavor, yet what flavor there is has a crisper, less confused flavor that is lost in the explosion of air produced when the teeth engage and flatten the shrimp-shaped puff. The crunch is lacking. The Cheddar cheese is orange-yellow because beta carotene is added by the cheesemaker. White cheddar is produced when no coloring is used. The cheese remains unchanged. It is debatable if the flavor is what makes it so appealing to children, and the puffed rice and corn components make it a no-brainer snack for stressed-out parents. (1) (2)
What are Pirate’s Booty ingredients?
Pirate Booty’s three products ingredients are:
Pirate’s Booty’s ingredients:
Cornmeal, Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil And/or Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Buttermilk, Salt, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Organic Black Pepper
Cheddar Blast ingredients:
Cornmeal, Sunflower Oil and/or Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Buttermilk, Salt, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Organic Black Pepper.
Smart Puffs ingredients:
Cornmeal, Sunflower Oil and/or Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Buttermilk, Salt, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Organic Black Pepper.
What is Pirate’s Booty made of?
Pirate’s Booty is made of many ingredients that blend together to make them similar to Cheetos puffs mixed with white cheese:
- Expeller Pressed Canola Oil is used to extract the oil from Sunflower Oil seeds.
- Whey and sea salt for seasoning and amplifying exquisite flavor.
- Rice flour is especially useful in gluten-free baking and as a dusting powder in large-scale baking operations.
- Citric acid and Lactic acid enhances flavor and as stabilizing agents.
- Organic black pepper is used to improve the absorption of vital minerals and plant components.
What are Pirate’s Booty Flavors?
Pirate’s Booty comes in three exquisite flavors.
- Pirate’s Booty is a baked rather than fried puffed rice and corn snack made with authentic aged white cheddar cheese.
- Cheddar Blast is a snack made with 50% more actual aged white cheddar cheese than the other Pirate’s Booty types.
- Smart Puffs are a simple recipe for a crunchy snack made with the finest milled corn and the most delectable cheddar.
Is Pirate’s Booty vegan?
No, Pirate’s Booty is not Vegan-friendly. It simply contains cheese, milk, whey, and buttermilk. These three ingredients are sourced from animals, thus Pirate’s Booty products are not suitable for your vegan diet.
Is Pirate’s Booty vegetarian?
Yes, Pirate’s booty vegetarian, only if your diet does not exclude milk derivatives, such as whey, buttermilk, and cheese.
- Are Ranch Corn Nuts Vegan
- Is Hawaiian Punch Vegan?
- Is Adobo Vegan?
- Is Starbucks Chai Vegan
- Are Terra Chips Vegan
- Is Knorr Chicken Bouillon Vegan?
- Is Lao gan ma vegan
- Are Middleswarth chips Vegan
- Are Trolli Gummy Worms Vegan?
- Are Dill Pickles Vegan?
- Are Fried Pickles Vegan?
- Is David Goggins Vegan?
- Are Combos Vegan Friendly?
- Are Fantales Vegan?
- Is Sharpie Vegan?
- Is Metamucil Vegan?
- Is AMC Popcorn Vegan
- Is Nature’s Bounty Vegan
- Is Snack Pack Vegan?
Is Pirate’s Booty Halal?
Yes, Pirate’s Booty is Halal. As a Muslim, it’s totally safe to consume Pirate’s Booty, as it has no alcoholic substances and the only animal by-products in it are milk and its derivatives.
Is Pirate’s Booty Gluten-free?
Yes, all Pirate’s Booty products are certified gluten-free.
Pirate’s Boot is not vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and halal.