Suppose you’re looking for a pretzel-cracker crunch that makes snacking moments fun. There are many options, but as one that follows a lifestyle, I have some dietary requirements that make it more complicated.
So, Finding one is more challenging than you imagine. I will cover today’s Town House Crackers since it is a well-known salted cracker.
This blog post will discuss whether this cracker is Vegan or Gluten Free. So, let’s get started.
About Town House Crackers and Its Ingredients & Flavors
Town House crackers are a type of cracker produced by Kellogg’s company, a well-known company with many brands, including cereals, bars, Crackers, and cookies.
Townhouse crackers are rectangular and have a creamy, flaky texture. They can be served with dips or used as a base for canapes. They come in five varieties: Original, Pita, Dipping, Flipsides, and Flatbread.
Are Town House Crackers Vegan?
The answer is YES and NO. Town House Crackers offer some vegan varieties of flavors, including Original and Dipping. Following Vegan Flavors:
- Town House Original Crackers
- Town House Crackers Dippers Original
- Town House Black Pepper Dipping Thins
- Town House Sea Salt Dipping Thins
- Town House Crackers Game Day Dippers
The other varieties of flavors are not vegan since they are made using dairy ‘Milk,’ including Pita, FlipSides, and Flatbread. Following is the list of unsuitable flavors:
- Town House Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb
- Town House Pita Crackers Parmesan Cheese & Basil
- Town House Pita Crackers Sea Salt
- Town House Pretzel Flipsides Original Crackers.
- Town House Flatbread Crisps – Tomato, Basil & Mozzarella
- Town House Flatbread Crisps – Italian Herb
- Town House Flatbread Crisps – Sea Salt and Olive Oil
Are Town House Crackers Gluten Free?
Unfortunately, All Town House Crackers are made using a gluten-containing ingredient, “Wheat.” This means they are unsuitable for those with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity.
Original and Dipping are vegan-friendly, but the other varieties Contain dairy. Town House Crackers are also unsuitable for those with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity.
DISCLAIMER: SoundVegan, Inc. disclaims all liability and does not advocate the use or abuse of any goods, products, or medications. Although we make every effort to ensure the authenticity of our material, we cannot make any promises. We work hard to give you useful information so you may choose the best course of action for your lifestyle and health.