There are a lot of snack options, but if you crave a delicious and healthy snack option, then Stacy’s pita chips are one of the best options that you may find.
In this blog post, we will see if these chips meet the dietary requirement for most diets, including vegan and gluten-free.
So, our article will be like that: from checking the ingredients list to answering common questions about them. Let’s get started.
About Stacy’s Pita Chips and Their Ingredients
Stacy’s Pita Chips is a snack food company based in Randolph, Massachusetts that specializes in several flavors of pita chips. Pita chips are pita bread slices that have been baked until crunchy.
They are widely used as a snack and are available in a number of flavors, such as Simply Naked (flavored solely with sea salt), Cinnamon Sugar, and Garlic Parmesan, among others. Other crunchy snacks made by Stacy’s include Pita Thins, Cheese Petites, and Bagel Chips
Are Stacy’s Pita Chips Vegan?
Yes. the following flavors of Stacy’s Pita Chips are vegan since they don’t contain any derived animal ingredients which makes them great options for vegans and vegetarians – including
- Simply Naked,
- Sea Salt Pita Thins,
- Simply Naked Bagel,
- Everything Bagel,
- Simply Naked,
- Cinnamon Sugar,
- Fire Roasted Jalapeño,
- Garden Veggie Medley.
The other flavors are not vegan, since they contain Milk & its derivatives
- Thin Girl scout thin Mints Cheese thins,
- Chipotle & sour cream,
- Rosemary & garlic & herb,
- Toasted Cheddar,
Are Stacy’s Pita Chips Vegetarian?
The answer is YES. All Flavors of Stacy’s pita chips are vegetarian. Even if they contain Milk as we all know vegetarians can consume dairy as Milk.
Are Stacys Pita Chips Gluten Free?
Unfortunately, all Stacy’s Pita Chips flavors contain gluten “wheat flour“, which makes them unsafe for those who have gluten sensitivity or celiac disease.
Additionally, Stacys Pita Chips currently don’t offer any gluten-free products,
- Stacys Pita doesn’t offer gluten-free options.
- All Flavors Vegetarian.
- Non-vegan flavors of Stacys Pita are:
- Thin Girl scout thin Mints Cheese thins
- Chipotle & sour cream
- Rosemary & garlic & herb
- Toasted Cheddar
STACY PITA CHIPS GUIDE FLAVORS:
In this section, I will list all flavors in two groups vegan and non-vegan flavors
Stacy’s Pita Chips Non-Vegan Flavors
- Stacy’s® Pita Thin… Girl Scout Thin Mints™
- Stacy’s® 5 Cheese Pita Thins
- Stacy’s® Garlic & Herbs Pita Thins
- Stacy’s® Chipotle & Sour Cream Pita Thins
- Stacy’s® Rosemary & Garlic Organic Pita Chips
- Stacy’s® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
- Stacy’s® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips
Stacy’s Pita Chips Vegan Flavors
- Stacy’s® Simply Naked® Organic Pita Chips
- Stacy’s® Sea Salt Pita Thins
- Stacy’s® Simply Naked® Bagel Chips
- Stacy’s® Everything Bagel Chips
- Stacy’s® Toasted Garlic Bagel Chips
- Stacy’s® Simply Naked® Pita Chips
- Stacy’s® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- Stacy’s® Multigrain Pita Chips
- Stacy’s® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips
- Stacy’s® Garden Veggie Medley® Pita Chips
- is brookside chocolate vegan?
- is Airborne vegetarian?
- Are Munchos Potato Chips vegan?
- Are Real Crisps Vegan?
- Are Super Pretzels Vegan?
- Are Starburst Minis Vegan?
DISCLAIMER: SoundVegan, Inc. disclaims all liability and does not advocate the use or abuse of any goods, products, or medications. Although we make every effort to assure the authenticity of our material, we cannot make any promises. We work hard to give you helpful information so you may choose the best course of action for your lifestyle and health.