As a Muslim, I was wondering too if “Are Reese’s Halal?” because is one of the best PIECES Peanut Butter Candies that are made with the following ingredients
Partially defatted peanuts; Sugar; Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Palm Kernel Oil; Soybean Oil]; Corn Syrup Solids; Dextrose; Reduced Protein Whey (Milk); Contains 2% or less of Palm Kernel Oil; Salt; Vanillin, Artificial Flavor; Soy Lecithin.
So, Are Reese’s Halal? Here’s The Answer
According to Hershey Company Reese’s Pieces chocolate cups is halal certified. Also, all used ingredients do not contain any animal byproducts except Milk.
So, Reese’s is halal & Suitable for Muslims since is made using only halal components as they confirmed
- Is Dr Pepper Halal or Haram?
- Are Chesters Hot Fries Halal or Haram?
- Are Laffy Taffy Halal or Haram?
- Are Poptarts Halal or Haram?
- Are Hersheys Halal or Haram?
- Are Skittles Squishy Cloudz Halal or Haram?
- Are Dots Halal or Haram?
- Are Lucky Charms Halal or Haram?
- Are Snickers Halal or Haram?
- Is Kool Aid Halal or Haram?
DISCLAIMER: SoundVegan, Inc. disclaims all liability and does not advocate the use or abuse of any goods, products, or medications. Although we make every effort to assure the authenticity of our material, we cannot make any promises. We work hard to give you helpful information so you may choose the best course of action for your lifestyle and health.