Are Lifesavers Gummies Vegan? If you’re looking for a quick answer Lifesavers Gummies seem to contain derived animal ingredients. which makes them probably non-vegan! For more detail keep reading!
I get this question quite often because Lifesavers Gummies is well-known. In this article, I will examine Lifesavers Gummies, and I will answer all questions related to this item.
What Are Lifesavers Gummies?
Life Savers Gummies, also known as Gummi Savers, is a Life Savers product. They are a fruit-flavored version of the Life Savers snack. After the Life Savers mints, they are the second most popular and common variant. It debuted in 1994.
Lifesavers Gummies Ingredients
Lifesavers Gummies is made with the following ingredients:
- Corn Syrup
- Modified Corn Starch
- Citric Acid
- Natural And Artificial Flavors
- Mineral Oil
- Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1)
- Carnauba Wax
Are Lifesavers Gummies Vegan? Why?
Are Lifesavers Gummies Vegan? The answer is 100% NO. Life Savers Gummies contain derived animal ingredients which are Gelatin & Wax. Which makes them unsuitable for vegans & vegetarians. As known vegans and vegetarians can’t consume gelatin or Wax products
- Is Great Value Organic Dijon Mustard Vegan?
- Is Special K Fruit And Yogurt Vegan?
- Is Lawry’s Seasoned Salt Vegan?
- Are Breath Savers Vegan?
- Is Great Value Tomato Ketchup Vegan
- Is Great Value Honey Mustard Vegan?
- Is Great Value Peanut Butter Vegan?
- Is Great Value Dijon Mustard Vegan?
- Is Great Value Whole Grain Quick Oats Vegan?
- Is Great Value Spicy Brown Mustard Vegan?
- Is Great Value Yellow Mustard Vegan?
DISCLAIMER: SoundVegan, Inc. disclaims all liability and does not advocate the use or abuse of any goods, products, and medications. Although we make every effort to assure the authenticity of our material, we cannot make any promises. We work hard to give you useful information so you may choose the best course of action for your lifestyle and health.