Although Cruskits is one of the famous Australian biscuits Nevertheless vegan keeps wondering, “Are Cruskits Gluten Free & Vegan?” The unique taste and the white filled inside should not get your attention more than you are careless about animals.
Let’s find out and start by listing the ingredients list
So, Cruskits are made with the following ingredients:
- Rye cruskits – Rye Flour, Milk Solids, Salt
- Corn Cruskits – Maize Flour (96%), Salt, Canola Oil, Baking Powder, Wheat Flour.
- Rice Cruskits – Rice Flour, Salt, Milk Powder, Baking Powder.
- Original Cruskits – Wheat Flour, Rye Flour, Wheat Starch, Clarified Butter (5%) (Milk Solids, Antioxidant (E307b From Soy)), Sugar, Milk Solids, Salt.
- Light Cruskits – Wheat Flour, Rye Meal, Wheat Starch, Sugar, Milk Solids, Salt.
Are Arnott’s Cruskits Gluten Free? Here’s The Answer
Cruskits Brands offer one gluten-free variety, which is Rice Cruskits. All other varieties contain gluten ingredients, including Original, Corn, Light, and Rye.
According to the Cruskits ingredients list & Allergen statement: Following the gluten ingredients that each flavor contains:
- Original Cruskits contain wheat flour, rye flour, and wheat starch.
- Corn Cruskits contain wheat flour & maize flour
- Rye Cruskits contain rye flour
- Light Cruskits contain wheat Flour, rye Meal, and wheat starch.
Are Arnott’s Cruskits Vegan?
Cruskits Brands offer one vegan-friendly product, which is Rice Cruskits. All other varieties are not vegan, including Original, Corn, Light, and Rye.
According to the Cruskits brand website & ingredients list & Allergen statement, the non-vegan Cruskits are made using a dairy product Milk.
Indeed, Rice Cruskits are vegan and gluten-free. The other varieties are not vegan since they are made using milk or gluten-free. They are made using gluten-containing ingredients such as Rye and Flour, including Original, Corn, Light, and Rye.
DISCLAIMER: SoundVegan, Inc. disclaims all liability and does not advocate the use or abuse of any goods, products, or medications. Although we make every effort to ensure the authenticity of our material, we cannot make any promises. We work hard to give you helpful information so you may choose the best course of action for your lifestyle and health.